Huwebes, Enero 2, 2014

Nothingness

by: Uel Ceballos

For here I am
At the mercy of my own conscience
That while I behold the glorious vastness
Of the sky
I hearkened sincere and true to the
Whispers of my soul


But those I cannot comprehend,
Not with my human senses
For how can a mortal understands
A soul without a spiritual guidance

So I just let my mind adrift in
Nothingness
And look beyond the clouds
As far as my sight can get
I know I’m not a hopeless case
That’s what I think so at the least


For here I am
Battling against my own self
Casting away any pieces of guilt
That brings no help to make
Me feel at ease

For how can I go on with life
If I’m too powerless to forgive myself
I’m all too beaten to my own account
It’s me indeed who put myself
To such wreck

So I look up in the sea of white and blue
Hoping to find the answers
To end all my woes
I know I’m not a hopeless case
If that would serve at least
To grant me any solace

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento