Huwebes, Enero 23, 2014

Dissimulation

by: Uel Ceballos

I Love You...
Emotionally moved by your constant presence
Clasped in the arms of compassionate solicitude
I rested there in fetal curve, in my new orb with you

You tugged me out from the entangled web of doom
From what seemingly an inescapable derangement
Hand entwined, we hurried on our way out
From the intricate spun of paths that we were both caught into

A dose of sweet escape anesthetized us from the searing sorrow
Our analgesic to the scorching ache of our detrimental past
You were my asylum, as well as I was yours
We created an estranged world, a refuge for us alone

Until in one of those twilight you unburden the hidden truth
You plunged deeply into my heart the dagger of veracity
I was just an ephemeral deliverance from your concrete existence
But never would I be your lifetime reality

I have fallen once again in the delicate mesh of deception
For how could a fallacy finds a room where everything seemed so good and true?
For you I was just a sweet illusion, but for this I couldn't go on
This is goodbye now, forevermore...

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento