Huwebes, Oktubre 3, 2013

Hallucination of the perplexed mind

In black and white they protest in unison
They carry no banner, they carry not a thing
All I see are their lips that mouth some words I cannot read
Their hands are raised up in the air in clenched fist
They seemed to be foolish; mad while they are marching towards me.

Thundering breaks into my senses
Shattering my world into splintering pieces
The terror of their voices cutting through my flesh
Pronouncing me guilty of the same sins they also committed
Are their roaring just parts of my nightmare?
Wake me up! The howling steals me out of my wits!

This place stinks of the capital sins
A hellish balm that enters my nasal passage hall
With infernal smell that sets my mind to spin adrift
I catch the mixed scents of those souls swarming in my vision
Sweet lavender fragrance that blends awfully with the stinks of rotten corpses

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento