Linggo, Abril 5, 2015

Who am I to not love You?

by: Uel Ceballos 

In a humid, claustrophobic dungeon,
In floor of mire, I sat alone.
My weeping bounces off in the wall made of stone.
Tears are my water, silence is my companion.

I rip my clothes in sorrow.
I shave my head in shame.
I’m nothing but a disappointment,
I’m a sinner.

No one loves me except You.
You stretch out your hand with tears on Your face.
You bath me with Your own blood.
I come out clean; not the same person I used to be.

You stretch out Your hands and You struggle.
I reach out for it and I see the reason.
You stretch out Your hands in the cross for me;
To free me out from the dungeon; to take me out of the darkness.
While my tears are my water, yours is the bitter wine.
My suffering is nothing compared from yours.

Who am I to not love you when you have given us your all?

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento